2014 NEC VALUE PACK 55 PIECES - ASSORTMENT PACK NEC 2014
2014 NEC VALUE PACK 55 PIECES
Labels by PV Labels are created for labeling solar installations and they are printed using an Industrial Silkscreen Printing Press with extremely durable UV Inks on top quality UL Recognized Materials and laminated with durable outdoor rated polyester to insure that they hold up in the harshest weather conditions and sun exposure.
- Printed with Extremely Durable UV Screen-Print Inks.
- Designed for 7 to 10 years of Outdoor Exposure.
- Permanent Adhesive bonds well to low and high surface energy plastics, painted metals, powder coated paint, poly-carbonate and fiberglass.
- Premium Vinyl Label with white letters, permanent Hi-Tack adhesive and polyester film lamination.
- UL Recognized file number PGGU2.MH10170
- Glass Bead Reflective Label made for requirements either outdoors or inside hot attic spaces.
- MADE IN USA
- Letter Height Compliant - Multiple Colors
- Dimensions: 5.75" X 3.875"
Flexcon Premium Hi-Tach White Vinyl.
Avery Dennison Glass Bead Reflective Material.
Stock Items Normally ship the same day if ordered by 1:00pm PST Monday-Friday.
Custom Items Normally ship the in one to two business days.
Has pretty much what you need for most systems.
There are enough labels to support a basic system. if you have batteries and a critical loads panel, or more than one conduit, you'll probably need a few more labels. Luckily, I had some extras on hand from another label kit and could address the inspector's concerns on the spot. You may need to get a steel stamping kit (the kind that has letters and numbers that you hit with a hammer) because some jurisdictions do not allow printing and no one I know allows Sharpie writing. I would say that a better way to sell the kits would be to have a "2014 standard" and a "2014 large with battery" kit that has more red reflective conduit and panel labels and DC system specific labels.
Wow these are great
Who would have thought that these solar stickers would be just as I expected. Well they were. And they are great.