WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD DO NOT TOUCH - PLACARD NEC 2011 690.17(4)
WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD DO NOT TOUCH TERMINALS TERMINALS ON BOTH THE LINE AND LOAD SIDES MAY BE ENERGIZED IN THE OPEN POSITION
Placards by PV Labels are created for labeling solar installations and they are engraved using an Industrial Laser with extremely durable Materials with a polymer outdoor rated cap to insure that they hold up in the harshest weather conditions and sun exposure.
- Super strong adhesive backing or rivet holes upon request
- Designed to meet requirements of NEC 690 and NEC 705
- Plastic is Rated 94HB on the UL94 test
- Test Standards: ASTM D 256, ASTM D 638, ASTM D 790, ASTM D 792
- ASTM D 785, ASTM D 648, ASTM D 696 and RoHS Compliant.
- OK for exposure to: Direct Sunlight, Rain, Snow, Ice, Fog and Salt Air.
- Letter Height Compliant - Red With White Letters
- Dimensions: 4" X 3"
Made with UltraGrave acrylic by Rowmark.
Stock Items Normally ship the same day if ordered by 1:00pm PST Monday-Friday.
Custom Items Normally ship the in one to two business days.
Great customer service and quick delivery
Needed the 2011 NEC engraved labels on my 9.74 kWh system I installed, and this little jewel was just the right size and verbiage to keep the inspector happy and it won't fall off being riveted, nor will the etching fade!