DO NOT TOUCH TERMINALS
PV Solar Warning Placard 4" X 3"
Premium Laser Cut Placard with red background white lettering. Made with UltraGrave acrylic by Rowmark.
ANSI lettering upgrade is available in .040" Aluminum with baked on white enamel paint.
Per NEC 690.17(4) Switch or Circuit Breaker, place on AC Disconnect, Service Panel and any subpanels that are back fed by PV system.
WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD. DO NO TOUCH TERMINALS. TERMINALS ON BOTH THE LINE AND LOAD SIDES MAY BE ENERGIZED IN THE OPEN POSITION.
Exception: A connector shall be permitted to be used as an ac or a dc disconnecting means, provided that it complies with the requirements of 690.33 and is listed and identified for the use.
*NEC code reference is for information only. Refer to the NEC 2011 guide for complete descriptions.
Our PV Solar Placards come in all common sign colors and are MADE IN THE USA.
This material has a UV rated polymer cap with a tough acrylic core for protection from the outdoor elements for years.
- Super strong adhesive backing or rivet holes upon request
- Designed to meet requirements of NEC 690 and NEC 705
- Plastic is Rated 94HB on the UL94 test
- Test Standards: ASTM D 256, ASTM D 638, ASTM D 790, ASTM D 792
- ASTM D 785, ASTM D 648, ASTM D 696 and RoHS Compliant.
- OK for exposure to: Direct Sunlight, Rain, Snow, Ice, Fog and Salt Air.
- Temperature Rating: for use between -40°F to 176°F
- Multiple Font Sizes available to meet your local requirements.
04-120 Shown below with 1/4" letters (5" X 3")
04-140 Shown below with 3/8" letters (7.5" X 4.25")
STOCK PLACARDS SHIP SAME DAY IF ORDERED BY 1PM PST (M-F)
Great customer service and quick delivery
Needed the 2011 NEC engraved labels on my 9.74 kWh system I installed, and this little jewel was just the right size and verbiage to keep the inspector happy and it won't fall off being riveted, nor will the etching fade!