WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD THE DC CONDUCTORS - LABEL NEC 2011 690.35(F)
WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD THE DC CONDUCTORS OF THIS PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM ARE UNGROUNDED AND MAY BE ENERGIZED
Labels by PV Labels are created for labeling solar installations and they are printed using an Industrial Silkscreen Printing Press with extremely durable UV Inks on top quality UL Recognized Materials and laminated with durable outdoor rated polyester to insure that they hold up in the harshest weather conditions and sun exposure.
- Printed with Extremely Durable UV Screen-Print Inks.
- Designed for 7 to 10 years of Outdoor Exposure.
- Permanent Adhesive bonds well to low and high surface energy plastics, painted metals, powder coated paint, poly-carbonate and fiberglass.
- Premium Vinyl Label with white letters, permanent Hi-Tack adhesive and polyester film lamination.
- UL Recognized file number PGGU2.MH10170
- Glass Bead Reflective Label made for requirements either outdoors or inside hot attic spaces.
- MADE IN USA
- Minimum 1/8" Letter Height - Red With White Letters
- Dimensions: 2.75" X 1.65"
Flexcon Premium Hi-Tach White Vinyl.
Avery Dennison Glass Bead Reflective Material.
Stock Items Normally ship the same day if ordered by 1:00pm PST Monday-Friday.
Custom Items Normally ship the in one to two business days.