AC JUNCTION BOX WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD - LABEL NEC 2014 690.17(4)
AC JUNCTION BOX WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD DO NOT TOUCH TERMINALS TERMINALS ON BOTH THE LINE AND LOAD SIDES MAY BE ENERGIZED IN THE OPEN POSITION CAUTION SOLAR CIRCUIT
Labels by PV Labels are created for labeling solar installations and they are printed using an Industrial Silkscreen Printing Press with extremely durable UV Inks on top quality UL Recognized Materials and laminated with durable outdoor rated polyester to insure that they hold up in the harshest weather conditions and sun exposure.
- Printed with Extremely Durable UV Screen-Print Inks.
- Designed for 7 to 10 years of Outdoor Exposure.
- Permanent Adhesive bonds well to low and high surface energy plastics, painted metals, powder coated paint, poly-carbonate and fiberglass.
- Premium Vinyl Label with white letters, permanent Hi-Tack adhesive and polyester film lamination.
- UL Recognized file number PGGU2.MH10170
- Glass Bead Reflective Label made for requirements either outdoors or inside hot attic spaces.
- MADE IN USA
- Minimum 1/8" Letter Height - Orange
- Dimensions: 2.75" X 2.25"
Flexcon Premium Hi-Tach White Vinyl.
Avery Dennison Glass Bead Reflective Material.
Stock Items Normally ship the same day if ordered by 1:00pm PST Monday-Friday.
Custom Items Normally ship the in one to two business days.
My DIY Home Solar project, I needed labels for permit requirements, I emailed the plans for the label requirements and I received the labels within 5 days, labels were of good quality and easy to install on panels and electrical conduit. The permit inspector was pleased with the labeling.