WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD TERMINALS ON BOTH - LABEL NEC 2017 690.13(B)
WARNING ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD TERMINALS ON BOTH THE LINE AND LOAD SIDES MAY BE ENERGIZED IN THE OPEN POSITION
Labels by PV Labels are created for labeling solar installations and they are printed using an Industrial Silkscreen Printing Press with extremely durable UV Inks on top quality UL Recognized Materials and laminated with durable outdoor rated polyester to insure that they hold up in the harshest weather conditions and sun exposure.
- Printed with Extremely Durable UV Screen-Print Inks.
- Designed for 7 to 10 years of Outdoor Exposure.
- Permanent Adhesive bonds well to low and high surface energy plastics, painted metals, powder coated paint, poly-carbonate and fiberglass.
- Premium Vinyl Label with white letters, permanent Hi-Tack adhesive and polyester film lamination.
- UL Recognized file number PGGU2.MH10170
- Glass Bead Reflective Label made for requirements either outdoors or inside hot attic spaces.
- MADE IN USA
- Minimum 3/16" Letter Height - Orange
- Dimensions: 4" X 2"
Flexcon Premium Hi-Tach White Vinyl.
Avery Dennison Glass Bead Reflective Material.
Stock Items Normally ship the same day if ordered by 1:00pm PST Monday-Friday.
Custom Items Normally ship the in one to two business days.
PV Labels highly recommended
05-215 LABEL 4"x2" Warnig label
Great product easy and to work with good price!