PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM AC DISCONNECT WARNING DUAL POWER - LABEL NEC 2011 690.54 705.12(D)(4)
PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM AC DISCONNECT WARNING DUAL POWER SUPPLY SOURCES UTILITY GRID AND PV SOLAR ELECTRIC SYSTEM ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD DO NOT TOUCH TERMINALS TERMINALS ON BOTH THE LINE AND LOAD SIDES MAY BE ENERGIZED IN THE OPEN POSITION OPERATIING VOLTAGE OPERATING CURRENT
Labels by PV Labels are created for labeling solar installations and they are printed using an Industrial Silkscreen Printing Press with extremely durable UV Inks on top quality UL Recognized Materials and laminated with durable outdoor rated polyester to insure that they hold up in the harshest weather conditions and sun exposure.
- Printed with Extremely Durable UV Screen-Print Inks.
- Designed for 7 to 10 years of Outdoor Exposure.
- Permanent Adhesive bonds well to low and high surface energy plastics, painted metals, powder coated paint, poly-carbonate and fiberglass.
- Premium Vinyl Label with white letters, permanent Hi-Tack adhesive and polyester film lamination.
- UL Recognized file number PGGU2.MH10170
- Glass Bead Reflective Label made for requirements either outdoors or inside hot attic spaces.
- MADE IN USA
- Minimum 1/8" Letter Height - Red With White Letters
- Dimensions: 4" X 4"
Stock Items Normally ship the same day if ordered by 1:00pm PST Monday-Friday.
Custom Items Normally ship the in one to two business days.