WARNING PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER SOURCE - REFLECTIVE LABEL NEC 2012
WARNING PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER SOURCE
Labels by PV Labels are created for labeling solar installations and they are printed using an Industrial Silkscreen Printing Press with extremely durable UV Inks on top quality UL Recognized Materials and laminated with durable outdoor rated polyester to insure that they hold up in the harshest weather conditions and sun exposure.
- Printed with Extremely Durable UV Screen-Print Inks.
- Designed for 7 to 10 years of Outdoor Exposure.
- Permanent Adhesive bonds well to low and high surface energy plastics, painted metals, powder coated paint, poly-carbonate and fiberglass.
- Premium Outdoor Rated polyester film lamination.
- UL Recognized file number PGGU2.MH10170
- Glass Bead Reflective Label made for requirements either outdoors or inside hot attic spaces.
- MADE IN USA
- Letter Height Compliant - Red With White Letters
- Dimensions: 5.75" X 1.125"
Stock Items Normally ship the same day if ordered by 1:00pm PST Monday-Friday.
Custom Items Normally ship the in one to two business days.
It arrived promptly and in good condition thanks
These labels are required on every bit of the DC part of the service. They meet the specs of their 690 requirements at a good price. The service pvlabels.com provides is essential with all the requirements for labels imposed by NEC 690 The quality of the product is very good Delivery is almost overnight with 2Day mail. No complaints here- Thanks for the service you provide.
PV Labels gets the job done fast and affordable again. We order and use these as required on a regular basis for PV DC raceway labeling. They stick well to EMT but not on FMC (not designed for FMC).
Excellent product, very good quality.
After buying a "complete set" as recommended by my solar installation contractor - I discovered I need a few more of one item and a couple of others. I was able to order just what I needed and received within 3 days - highly recommend and would use again.
Great product easy and to work with and works great for 3/4” and up conduit!
I'v been paying almost $3 per label at other places. These are less than $2 per.
I was a few labels short on the system I bought from someone else. I saw they bought them from PV labels. They new labels came very quick so I was able to finish the install in the same week.